Saturday, April 07, 2007

Success!

Congratulations!!!







Here are some photos of the North Star's spring show! I only have some pictures to share, would everyone that took photos at the show also email me some of their best ones so that I can make another entry with them???























Congratulations to everyone in the club! We really put on a beautiful show!


Some of the special awards went to Sharon J. for Best in Show!






1st standard: Sharon J.
2nd standard: Gail P.
3rd standard: Sharon J.

1st semi/mini: Sharon J.
2nd semi/mini: Sharon J.
3rd semi/mini: Carol S.
1st sweepstakes: Carol S.
1st sweepstakes: Gail P. (tie)
Best Design: Barb W.
Best Trailer: Carol S.
Best Unusual Container: Chuck W.
Best Container Garden: Gail P.
Best Fantasy: Sharon J.
Best Strep: Sharon J.
Best Variegated Sharon J.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you. I'm sorry I wasn't able to see it in person. The flowers look lovely!